string(1) "1"


Human Entrance

Answers to your Queries

Relocating employees is a significant investment for a company, as well as big adventure for the individual. A global move will generate a lot of questions. To be of assistance, we have gathered answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Still need help? Contact us here if you have other questions.

Please contact us should you have any further questions

  • When should I contact Human Entrance?

      To make sure that the relocation process runs smoothly we recommend you to contact us at the recruiting stage. This way we can support you through the whole process.

  • Can you only assist in relocating employees to/from Sweden?

      No, Human Entrance is a global mobility service provider. We started our business in Sweden and through international partnership we are able to serve clients worldwide.

  • Can you assist with business visas?

      Yes, however many aspects need to be considered when choosing between the extended business visa option and a work visa/permit. Contact us early in the recruitment stage to make sure that the immigration process is handled correct.

  • Can you assist private individuals relocating?

      No, Human Entrance works solely with corporate clients and their employees.

  • What should I think about when relocating employees?

      When relocating employees there are many things to consider. Our first advice is to plan ahead. Is this a onetime event or will you be relocating more employees? Maybe you need to set policies and standards, maybe you need help doing cost calculations. Involving a global mobility service provider is wise. We know what’s important for you and for the individual moving and we can help you manage the expectations.

  • What challenges will an Assignee face when relocating?

      Relocating to a new country or city can be both challenging and enriching. The new life will be different and therefore we always recommend our clients to make sure that their significant other is on board and have a plan for what he or she will do. We also recommend you to study the new culture and to invest in an intercultural training and a pre-visit. These simple steps can avoid you calling of the assignment.

  • What does notarized mean?

      Certain documents must be notarized, which means they must have the seal of a Notary Public. For instance, when purchasing a home, transferring a car, providing power of attorney, authorizing consent for a minor to travel abroad, or executing other important transactions, it’s essential that everyone can trust the documents and your signature.

  • What does cost of living mean?

      Cost of living is the amount of money needed to sustain a certain level of living, including basic expenses such as housing, food, taxes and health care. Cost of living, or a cost of living index, is often used to compare how expensive it is to live in one city or country versus another.

  • What does compliance mean?

      Compliance is either a state of being in accordance with established guidelines or specifications, or the process of becoming so. The definition of compliance can encompass efforts to ensure that organizations are abiding by both industry regulations and government legislation. At Human Entrance it is our knowledge and dedication that secures compliance. The value for the individual relocating and the company is a reliable, timely and secure service experience.

  • Can you help me to rent out my property?

      If you would like to rent out your home in Sweden please submit your property via our Rental Form.