Human Entrance AB Environmental Policy
At Human Entrance we believe that we have the responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, to create sustainability, and will encourage all of our interested parties and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
This policy intends to comply with the standard of ISO 14001:2015.
We recognise that the key impacts of our operations are within the following areas:
- Transportation including business travelling
- Carbon footprint
- Energy use
- Emissions to air and water
- Waste generation
- Raw material use
- Water use
Policy and Commitments
At Human Entrance, we will:
- Adopt a high level of environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements
- Continually assess and improve the environmental impact of all our operations
- Publicise our environmental position
- Minimise waste through careful and efficient use of materials and energy
- Practice responsible waste management and recycling
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action
- Reduce risk from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations
- Adopt an environmentally sound travel and transportation policy focused at reducing emissions of carbon dioxide
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate
- Encourage our partners and suppliers to adapt sustainable practices
- Proactively follow and adapt to the development of general environmental policy and opinion
A full set of objectives is available in chapter 1 in the Quality Manual.
The number one purpose of the Human Entrance environmental objectives is to support the global quest to reduce the increasing greenhouse effect – impacting the whole planet.
Therefore, our environment objectives are focused around influencing how to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Change our current diesel fuelled company vehicles into hybrids by 2019
- Reduce Human Entrance air travel in Sweden
- All waste to be recycled at all Human Entrance office* locations in Sweden by 30 November 2021.
*All Human Entrance offices in Sweden are so-called smart offices powered partly by solar energy panels, re-using heat and overall using renewable energy.
It is the responsibility of all employees at Human Entrance to incorporate the commitments of this policy into everything we do.
Review of objectives and policy
The environmental objectives and policy will be measured and reviewed at the annual Management Review.
Version 7 2017-10-17
Copyright © 2020 Human Entrance AB