At Human Entrance we believe that we have the responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, to create sustainability, and will encourage all of our interested parties and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
This policy intends to comply with the standard of ISO 14001:2015.
We recognise that the key impacts of our operations are within the following areas:
At Human Entrance, we will:
A full set of objectives is available in chapter 1 in the Quality Manual.
The number one purpose of the Human Entrance environmental objectives is to support the global quest to reduce the increasing greenhouse effect – impacting the whole planet. Therefore, our environment objectives are focused around influencing how to reduce our carbon footprint.
1. All recyclable waste to be sorted at all Human Entrance office locations in Sweden
2. Decrease use of energy in Human Entrance Malmö and Stockholm offices and maintain
100% renewable energy
3. Prioritise environmentally friendly consumables, products, and cleaning supplies
4. Reduce emissions from flight travel – promote digital meeting solutions
5. Reduce emissions from car travel – choose sustainable solutions for transport, digitalize
services where possible
6. Develop and maintain climate smart working practices to reduce ICT footprint
7. Work with service partners who share our environmental approach
8. Reduce fossil fuels associated with flight travel during relocation
*All Human Entrance offices in Sweden are so-called smart offices powered partly by solar energy panels, re-using heat and overall using renewable energy.
It is the responsibility of all employees at Human Entrance to incorporate the commitments of this policy into everything we do.
The environmental objectives and policy will be measured and reviewed at the annual Management Review.
Version 7 2017-10-17
Copyright © 2020 Human Entrance AB