[Free Live Webinar] Part 2: Global Mobility & Immigration during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Due to the overwhelming response we received from our last webinar on the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the world of global mobility and immigration, we invite you to join us again for another live discussion as we share more information on the policies surrounding relocation and immigration.
Human Entrance will be hosting a second part of the previous webinar to share advice from our team in relation to the pandemic, and to talk more about our remote-working service delivery solutions during this unprecedented time.
We understand that employers all over the world are in difficult positions when it comes to the management of their global workforce, and in light of the numerous questions we have received about the last webinar, we have decided to expand on the previous discussions to provide more clarity on the urgent issues our clients and transferees are facing.
This webinar will cover:
- Re-cap of the previous webinar
- Digitalization and remote delivery of services
- Technical solutions while working remotely
- Travel bans – Increased restrictions on travel to all countries from Sweden
- Immigration – Income requirements while receiving reduced salary
- Immigration, changing jobs – Resignation policies
- Relocation – Increased restrictions from the Tax Agency
- Relocation – Challenges of the housing market
- Process planning post-COVID-19
*The webinar will be held in English.
Date: Thursday, 16 April 2020
Time: 11:00 – 11:30am CEST
(Availability is limited)