As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, government bodies, corporate organizations, and more, are putting precautionary measures in place to combat the spread of the virus. These measures not only interrupt people’s way of life, but are affecting the world culturally and economically.
With many countries on varied levels of lockdown, air and international travel restrictions have put employers in difficult positions when it comes to the management of their global workforce.
In light of the numerous questions we have received from our clients and transferees, Human Entrance will be sharing information about the processes surrounding relocation and immigration matters during this COVID-19 crisis.
Date: Tuesday, 24 March 2020
Time: 10:00 – 10:30am CET
By the end of this webinar, you would have a better understanding of:
- Crisis management from an intercultural perspective
- How to ensure compliance and mitigate risks for international employees
- Policies surrounding postponed international employment
- Sick leave for international hires
- Remote working policies
- Laws regarding Business Visa extensions
- Processes for search and viewings of housing / accommodation
- Current processes for visiting Skatteverket (tax agency)
- Temporary school closures – routines for parents
- Banking-related matters
- Possible limitations on removal processes of household goods
*This webinar will be held in English.
(Availability is limited)